Teeth that are uneven, misaligned, or otherwise flawed can have a negative impact on your self-esteem and confidence. Many people have braces on their teeth to fix these abnormalities. Conventional braces are not really your sole choice for straightening your teeth. There are a few things to consider if you’re selecting between Invisalign braces and conventional braces.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a teeth-straightening therapy that uses a set of transparent, plastic aligners to progressively move your teeth into place. These are very unnoticeable and fit tightly over your teeth. You may take them out to wash your teeth, eat, and even for important events like a business meeting or an engagement because they are detachable. For people who desire a better smile and do not want to endure metal braces, Invisalign is a terrific alternative. People who wish to realign their teeth while going about their daily lives without feeling self-conscious can consider going to an Invisalign dentist.
What Is The Difference To Conventional Braces?
Although both Invisalign braces and conventional braces are successful and popular, their approaches to teeth straightening are somewhat different. Invisalign employs plastic aligners rather than wires, elastics, and brackets to reposition your teeth. Another significant distinction is that conventional braces are only discarded at the conclusion of therapy. Invisalign trays, on the other hand, are updated every two weeks. Finally, Invisalign only requires patients to wear their aligners for 22 hours per day, whereas braces are required to be worn 24 hours per day.
Invisalign Treatment In Malaysia
Before we get into the dental clinics that provide Invisalign treatments, it’s important to understand how much Invisalign procedures cost in Malaysia. Treatments with Invisalign typically cost between RM 15,000 and RM 20,000. Nonetheless, depending on the invisalign dentist, the amount of aligners, and the length of treatment, the price may be more. Here are five Invisalign dentists in Malaysia that you can go to get your treatment. Be sure to visit or ask them first about the invisalign price in Malaysia.
Toothdoc Sdn. Bhd.
- Operating Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm | Sat 9:00am-3:00pm
- Address: Lot 1.02 Level 1, Menara Manulife, Jalan Gelenggang, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Contact Details: +603 20940005
- Services: Invisalign treatments, General dentistry, Implants, Zoom teeth whitening, Veneers, Orthodontics
Toothdoc Sdn Bhd has been providing top-notch dental treatments to individuals from all across Malaysia since 1987. You may attend to their Invisalign Open Clinic to learn everything there is to know about Invisalign. You don’t have to rush through this open clinic, since they merely want you to learn all you need to know first. Their Invisalign treatment plans are as simple as any other Invisalign treatment plan in Malaysia, but the greatest part is that they provide in-house 3D imaging, making it simple to obtain a digital image of your teeth, which speeds up and simplifies the process of producing your treatment plan. You can visit their website here.
Light Dental Clinic
- Operating Hours: Mon-Sun 10:00am-6:00pm
- Address: 22 Jalan Eko Butani 3/2, Taman Eko Butani, 79100 Iskandar Puteri, Johor
- Contact Details: +6013-288-2495
- Services: Invisalign treatment, Endodontics treatment, Customized mouthguard, Cosmetic Veneers, Teeth whitening, Family dentistry, Dental check-up, Restorative dentistry, and more.
Light Dental Clinic is a great place to go if you’re looking for Invisalign in Johor, Malaysia. They offer numerous Invisalign treatment options. Your dentist will propose one of the procedures after the first consultation and X-Rays. You may schedule an appointment with them through their website, and they’ll call you during business hours. If you want immediate attention, simply call them by WhatsApp at the number provided, and they will try their best to fit you in for the day. In addition, Light Dental Clinic provides free drinks and Wi-Fi in their premises.
Foo & Co Dental Setia Alam
- Operating Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am- 6:00pm | Sat 9:00am- 5:00pm | Sun 9:00am- 3:00pm
- Address: No 3-1 Jln Setia Dagang U13/AK Setia Alam 40170 Shah Alam
- Contact Details: 03-3359 9232 / 013-288 9232
- Services: Invisalign treatment, Gum care, Orthodontics, Smile makeover, Restoration, Implant
Foo & Co is the place to go if you want a really personalized dental clinic experience. Their Innova Dental Lab, which sets them apart from most dental clinics, is their greatest source of pride. They did so because they wanted to give their patients with high-quality, inexpensive items with quick turnaround times. They accept all major credit cards, including VISA and MasterCard. Likewise, they provide different payment alternatives to make it easier for you to pay for your treatment. You may also make an appointment with them via their website for increased convenience.
PrimeCare Dental Clinic Shah Alam
- Operating Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00am-10:00pm | Sat-Sun 10:00am-6:30pm
- Address: 7A, Jalan Melur 2/18, Seksyen 2, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
- Contact Details: +60183687133
- Services: Invisalign treatment, Conventional braces, Composite Veneer, Dentistry for kids, Dental implant, Dental filling, Dental bridges, Dental crown, Teeth whitening, Extraction, and more
PrimeCare Dental Facility in Selangor should be one of your first selections if you’re looking for a family-friendly dental clinic. You may schedule an appointment with them on their website or by sending them a WhatsApp message. When it comes to Invisalign treatment in Malaysia, PrimCare Dental Clinic takes care of you from start to finish. This includes everything from the first consultation to the retention procedure, which includes your own retainers. The nicest part about this clinic is that it is operational on weekdays until late at night and on weekends. So, despite how hectic your job schedule is, you’ll make time to see the dentist when you need to.
- Operating Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00am-9:00pm | Sat-Sun 10:00am-5:00pm
- Address: 71, Jalan Rimbunan Raya 1, Laman Rimbunan Batu 61/2, Jln Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur
- Contact Details: +013 240 1300
- Services: Invisalign treatment, Dental implants, Smile makeover, Gum treatment, General Dentistry, Kids Dentistry, Wisdom tooth removal, Teeth whitening, Veneers, and more
Icon Dental is a Malaysian dental facility that provides a variety of braces treatments, including Damon braces and Invisalign, as well as traditional braces and ceramic braces. Advanced technology, such as a computerized 3D X-Ray, are available at their clinics. This eliminates the need for their patients to visit a third-party office to have their photos taken. It’s a big bonus to have a 3D X-Ray because it’s an important aspect of getting your Invisalign aligners ready for you. Now, if you’re not sure if you can use Invisalign, Icon Dental provides a complimentary consultation for your first visit, so you can find out. All you have to do is give them a call or use their website to schedule an appointment.
More articles like this here.