Confinement centres are located all over Malaysia. These confinement centres in KL show the proper care that goes into taking care of pregnant mothers and mothers who have just given birth. Many people hire a nanny for confinement. These nannies, usually older women, are untrained but have experience caring for the special needs of a new mother and her baby by traditional confinement practices. Personal space in a confinement facility, in a confinement room, is essential for new mothers to effectively restore balance in their bodies and minds, promoting recovery and protecting themselves from illnesses. This will also assist them in learning how to care for their newborn child and adjusting to their new motherly role. A mother needs important aspects during this period are Relaxation, Focus on Healing, Learning to Care for the Baby, Adjustment Time, and Protection of Their Dignity.
1. LYC Mother & Child Centre
The best confinement centre in KL is the LYC Mother & Child Centre. This KL confinement centre provides the basic needs of mothers during the postnatal period with the utmost quality. They are also an Award Winning Confinement Centre because of their quality services.
These services include;
- Professional Nursery Staff – Professionally trained and experienced when looking after the baby and the mother.
- In-House Doctor Visits – The mother and baby get a weekly check-up by a doctor who comes to the centre.
- Proper Covid-19 SOP Practices – Smooth functioning of the confinement centre despite following the Covid-19 standard operating procedures.
- Postnatal Wellness Programs – They have the first and ONLY Japanese Energy Stone Spa, Tanamera Traditional Malay treatment and many other care and treatments that the mother needs.
- High-Quality Meals Certified by Nutritionists – 5 delicious meals prepared by a kitchen staff of 15 experienced chefs with 30 years of experience.
- Professional Dietitian – In-house professional dietitian who will support the mothers’ special health needs.
- Educational Programs For Mothers and Babies – Weekly talks, seminars and workshops by medical professionals to equip mothers with the knowledge to care for their newborns.
- Postnatal Exercise – Postnatal Yoga, Therapy and Acupressure Therapy will be provided to help the mothers relax and recuperate.
- One-To-One Baby Care for Parents – Teaching the parent how to care for their newborns
The number of services this amazing confinement centre for confinement centre KL provides is not an award-winning factor. Still, the quality of these services and the amount of care goes into all the mothers that go to this centre.
|Address:||Unit 2-02-01, Ho Hup Tower (Tower 2), Plaza Bukit Jalil, No. 1, Persiaran Jalil 1, Bandar Bukit Jalil, 57000, Kuala Lumpur.|
|Operating Hours:||9 am to 8 pm daily|
|Contact:||+603 5033 2787|
For More Information: lychealth.com | FB:@LYCMotherChild | IG: LYC Mother & Child Centre
2. The Sanctuary Confinement Centre
There is a confinement centre in Selangor called The Sanctuary, which deals in postpartum care and a retreat centre. This classy confinement centre is up to par with a confinement centre in KL. They provide quality services to their customers.
- Professional Confinement Ladies – Ladies that worked to care for mothers in confinement centres that have professional experiences.
- Meals for 5 Times a Day – Meals are prepared 5 times a day for the Mother
- Management Centre – Manage and coordinate Mommy’s needs, and do everything possible to assist her.
- Nurses to Tend to the Baby – Examine the mother’s wound/jaundice and ensure your baby’s health.
- Paediatricians – Check up on your baby and make sure they are healthy.
- Traditional Chinese Medication – Arrange for a TCM physician to take your pulse before giving birth, and then prepare 28-day herbal soups and stews based on your body type.
- Manual Pelvic Correction Care – Correction for mothers suffering from low back, hip, or knee pain. It also improves performance by restoring pelvic alignment.
|Address:||No 16, Jalan Empayar / KU1 , Persiaran Sultan Ibrahim, 41150 Klang, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Operating Hours:||10 am to 7 pm daily|
For More Information: thesanctuary-postpartumcare.com | FB: @TheSanctuaryConfinementCentre
3. The Senses Confinement Centre
There are a few of these confinement centres in Petaling Jaya, such as the confinement centre KL. The Senses Confinement Centre is one of the more well-known confinement centres in Petaling Jaya. This PJ confinement centre meets all of the mother’s needs for her to recover while caring for her newborn.
They offer multiple types of services;
- Pre & Postnatal Consultation – Expectant mothers receive prenatal (before birth) and postpartum (after birth) care during their pregnancy. It entails treatments and training to ensure a healthy pregnancy, labour, and delivery for mom and baby.
- Confinement Packages – Package deals give both parents options of what services they wish to get from the confinement centres.
- Pre & Postnatal Massages – Prenatal and postnatal massage can alleviate back pain, headaches, and postpartum stress. To ensure safe sessions, a massage therapist should follow prenatal massage guidelines. Prenatal massage has numerous advantages, including hormone regulation, swelling reduction, and nerve pain relief.
|Address:||75, Jalan SS7/2, Ss 7, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Operating Hours:||11 am to 6 pm daily|
For More Information: thesenses.com.my | Instagram: The Senses Confinement |
4. Mommy Mansion
Mommy Mansion stands out among the numerous Klang confinement centres. As stated on their website, we all want our children to be at ease. As a result, we combined our postpartum and postnatal care skills and knowledge to serve mothers in Klang and those in the confinement centre in Kuala Lumpur by providing a safe space dedicated to their personal needs.
The services provided;
- Postpartum/Confinement Care – The comprehensive postpartum visit should include a thorough evaluation of physical, social, and psychological well-being and the domains listed below.
- Postnatal Care – Care provided to a mother and her newborn baby immediately following the birth of the placenta and for the first six weeks of life.
- Traditional Postnatal Massage – Helps with the blood circulation while relieving tense muscles; this also lifts the womb and keeps it from sagging.
- 24/7 Nurse Care – Professional Nurse that cares and watches over the baby while the mother recovers.
- Food Preparations – Mealare s prepared daily to help the mother recover properly.
- Breastfeeding Support Guidance – Introduction of nutritionally adequate and safe complementary (solid) foods at 6 months together with continued breastfeeding up to 2 years of age or beyond
|Address:||No. 19, Lintang Seraya, Taman Palm Grove, 41200 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan|
|Operating Hours:||9 am to 6 pm daily|
For More Information: mommymansion.com.my | Email: [email protected] | FB: @MommyMansion
5. Rui Confinement
Although there aren’t many confinement centres in Subang Jaya, one of them is Rui Confinement. They may not have the quality like those in confinement centre KL, but they are available for the mothers in Subang Jaya.
Their services include;
- Postnatal Rejuvenation – Mothers get to recover in peace
- Newborn Care – Babies are cared for by the staff
- Parent Consultation – Consultation given to the parents on how to care for their children
- Personalised Soups – prepared according to what the mother needs to recover.
- Post Surgery Recovery Meals – Meals that are properly prepared for the mother to make a full recovery
- Traditional Massages – This help reduce the soreness and pain the mother is experiencing.
|Address:||No 52, Jalan SS14/1 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Operating Hours:||10 am to 6 pm|
For More Information: Instagram: @ruiconfinement | Email: [email protected] | FB: @RuiConfinement
Byond28 Confinement care is every mother’s one-stop confinement centre. They are one of the more popular Cheras confinement centre. Byond28 recognises that this crucial postpartum month necessitates comprehensive mother and baby care. They combine the best of traditional Chinese confinement care with modern medical practices aimed at caring for you and your newborn child.
- Proper security – They have almost 100 CCTV cameras operating in the centre.
- In-House Doctors – As a technical advisor, an Obstetrics and Gynecologist (O&G) doctor.
- 24/7 Nurse Attention – Nurses who are well trained to care for you and your baby.
- Breastfeeding Consultation – 1-to-1 breastfeeding consultation with Malaysian National Lactation Centre (NLC) certified lactation counsellors
- Baby Health Monitoring – Jaundice observations and reporting.
- Meals everyday – 5 Meals prepared every day
|Address:||Byond28 Confinement Care, No.3 Jalan Pelandok, Taman Orkid, Cheras, 43200 Selangor Malaysia|
|Operating Hours:||10 am to 6 pm daily|
For More Information: www.byond28.com | FB: Byond28 Confinement Care | Instagram: Byond28 Confinement Care | Email: [email protected]