Do you know how important your sleeping hygiene is? From regulating your hormones to repairing your torn muscle tissues, your sleep schedule has a direct impact on those aspects. A good night’s sleep is so precious that many people would pay millions to get a night of quality sleep for the rest of their lives. Thus, for quality sleep, you need a quality mattress. You will be spending 8 hours on a mattress which is one-third of the day. So, are you ready to get your beauty sleep? Buckle up we will show you the finest mattresses in Malaysia and their features that will make your jaw drop. There is list of mattresses Malaysia loves
1) Origin Mattress Malaysia
In the first place, we have one of the best mattresses in Malaysia with all the exclusive features for affordable prices. It is rated high by Malaysians and it is not surprising for a quality brand like this to pop up high on the list. In fact, Origin is not only one of the brands that is on Malaysia’s top online mattress but also defended its reign on the top furniture brands in Malaysia.
- The signature 6-Layer Origin Hybrid® Mattresses have various sizes and are made with the perfect combination of pocket springs, natural latex, and cooling gel memory foam made of 100% natural and sustainable material.
- Revolutionary Orthopedic Technology is an award-winning design from Germany.
- Premium quality without the hefty price tag. You pay for the quality, not some fillers!
- 120-day trial and those who are not satisfied will be refunded.
- 15-year warranty for all products
- Price: RM 1225.00 – RM 2499.00
2) Sonno Mattress Malaysia
Coming on the second we have Sonno Mattress which is another spectacular brand that has astonishing features. Malaysia is a warm region and most of us have been in the place where we wake up sweating in bed. In order to combat this, Sonno Mattress has engineered the 3-layer Sonno Original which is perfect for a cool night’s sleep. With its Ultra-soft Outlast® technology fabric cover, the mattress regulates heat and temperature, so there’s no heat trapped in between your skin and the top layer of the bed. Apart from that, this mattress utilizes pure natural latex which not only provides an added layer of breathability for even heat distribution, bounce and comfort, but it is also dust-mite-resistant. So no more mites and itches! Let’s dig into the highlighted features that Sonno Mattress boasts about.
- Sonno Original is engineered spring-free, and the foam provides universal support. This means you get pressure relief and even spinal support that reduces muscle and shoulder pain or discomfort around the spinal area.
- 3-layer mattress, only foam and latex no springs used.
- Outlast® technology fabric cover
- Warranty for 10 years
- Available in various sizes: King size, Queen size, single & etc.
- Price: RM 2499.00
3) Slumberland Mattress Malaysia
Next up is a brand that has been established in 1919. Today this brand is well established and well-known for producing quality mattresses and is almost found in all of the mattress outlets. This brand boasts some of the rare features that you can find on mattresses. Their Slumberland Pocketed Posture Springing Unparalleled comfort and support are made for uninterrupted sleep. Springs adjust according to the natural shape and posture of the spine. head-to-toe. dating each small change in the overall distribution of the body weight. Some of the models incorporated 130 kilograms per person per side mattress technology which is the definition of comfort and support. The reason why it is ranked in third place is that the price tag for these units is through the roof compared to the first one on the list. It is considered the best mattress for back pain in Malaysia loves.
- PPS1600 Pocketed Posture Springing System
- Luxury Precision Springs Layer
- Pure Lambswool regulates air moisture underneath our bodies.
- High Resilience PU Foam
- Non-Flip with Quilted Euro Top
- 15-year local manufacturer’s warranty
- Price: RM 2307 – RM13 699
|For More Information: Slumberland Mattress Malaysia | FB: @slumberlandmalaysia | IG: @slumberland.my|
4) King Koil Mattress Malaysia
This company’s history began when a gentleman called Samuel Bronstein established King Koil just before the beginning of the century. United States Bedding was the company’s name at the time; simple, yes, but maybe not the most memorable. In the early 1900s, the team grew, and by 1930, the firm had shifted its attention to its unique spring system, and its name had been changed to King Koil, highlighting its craftsmanship with each mattress’ innerspring system. King Koil mattresses may now be found in 90 countries throughout the globe, Malaysia is one of the countries where King Koil prevails. King Koil offers one of the most affordable mattresses available. So, let’s take a look at these features.
- The cover on the Naples mattress uses Tencel fibers, an eco-friendly and soft material.
- The mattress utilizes something called iNergex3 foam, which is highly breathable, cool, and responsive.
- King Koil’s Perfect Contour® Reaction Coil System, includes over 1,000 active and reaction coils.
- Warranty 10 years
- Price: RM 399 – RM 6 352
5) Emma Original Mattress
The Emma Original is Europe’s most-awarded mattress and it is the product of a combined masterpiece between German engineering and research. They give a 100-night trial period to customers who decide to purchase. This is to allow consumers to feel and experience how the product performs on them over the course of three months. It is considered the best mattress for back pain in Malaysia loves. Emma Original Mattress is distinctive in that it is a mattress for all sleeping positions.
- Perfect for all types of sleepers
- Made in Germany
- High-quality foam
- Full body support
- Price: RM 599.50 – RM 1 099
|Price: RM 599.50 – RM 1 099Purchase through Emma Original Mattress website|
For more information visit their Facebook
6) Nosda Mattress
We suggest Nosda’s Original Mattress for a nice night’s sleep and superb spinal support. For its low price, the Nosda Mattress has a lot to offer. For starters, the mattress is made up of many layers that work together to deliver luxurious comfort for the most restful of sleep.IceSilk fabric fights off heat-retention making you sleep easy during the night and wake up fresh and lively. Feel like staying in Genting Highland. It delivers the experience of sleeping on a hotel mattress. Single, Super Single, Queen, and King are the four sizes available for the Nosda Mattress. So, whether you sleep alone or with your buddy, there’s always a size to fit your needs. Customers may try Nosda Mattress Malaysia for 100 nights for free, and those who decide to buy will be guaranteed a 10-year warranty.
- Gel-infused memory foam
- 5 zone back care
- Dust-mites repellent
- 4 cooling layers keep your body cool
- Price: RM 1499 – RM 3 999
7) Dunlopillo Talasilver Wave
There’s a reason why branded mattresses are branded. The Dunlopillo brand offers one of the rare technologies incorporated into their mattresses. This is the only mattress on our list that employs nano silver technology which aids in the removal of bacterial and fungal development on the mattress. This marvellous engineering also incorporates NANOBIONIC which is the next generation in performance and lifestyle apparel, combining science, technology and nature to improve performance, provide relief, and benefit skin health. Regardless of the mattress’s cost, we believe that obtaining the finest sleep is valuable. So, if you really can pay for it, it’s undoubtedly an excellent mattress Malaysia offers.
- Honeycomb individual pocketed spring system
- Pillow top design
- 3D knitted fabric
- Ultra edge support
- Nano silver technology
- Price: RM 6 899 – RM 14 999
8) Goodnite Mattress Malaysia
Have you ever tried to sleep but your sleep is always disrupted by those annoying mosquitoes? Worry no more. Goodnite offers an anti-mosquito series where you can sleep peacefully without any mosquitoes buzzing near you. Goodnite is the only brand on this listing that uses rebonded foam to provide the highest comfort and support. It’s made of recyclable foam that’s been ground up and reassembled to provide the ideal back support. Anti-mosquito and great recycled foam makes the Goodnite brand superior and excel in the list of top mattress in Malaysia.
- Anti-mosquito fabric
- High-density rebonded foam
- 7-turn posture spring system
- Sizes: single, super single, queen, and king
9) Getha Mattress Malaysia
Getha Mattress Malaysia began making 100% natural latex beds and mattresses in 1969 and continues to do so today. They want to help every home sleep better by utilizing one of Mother Nature’s most valuable resources. All of this takes years of experience and dedication to carry out innovative research and development, skilled craftsmanship, and sustainable harvesting of natural resources to produce Malaysia’s finest latex mattresses, beds, and other bedding products. Some of their series incorporate Biocare which is an electromagnetic shield, as well as nanotech yarns. These shield you from harmful radiation while you sleep. It also helps eliminate static electricity and regulate your body’s rhythm for greater sleep quality.
- Free delivery
- Biocare Electro-magnetic Field (EMF)
- 10-year local manufacturer’s warranty
- 100% natural latex is used
- Sleep technology
- Supportive comfort
- Price: RM 2 719 – RM 50 000
Sweet Dream is a mattress business based in Malaysia that makes and sells mattresses and bedding. Sweet Dream, this brand has been founded in 1978 and it is currently one of Malaysia’s leading Bedding Solutions Brands it happens to be the first Malaysian firm to employ a spring coil technology in the production of its mattresses. Their products are constructed of high-quality materials and are reasonably priced. It is a wonderful mattress that most people can afford as a mattress for everyone. The cushioning technology in this mattress is nice. Overall this brand produces balanced mattresses.
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Environmentally-friendly production
- Ergonomic mattress design
- Price: RM 899 – RM 1699.00